Ngee ~ :)

Loved to waste muh time with blog :) ~ swagg :3

Tuesday 24 January 2012

good, better, bestFRIEND !

Whoots everyone XD !
My best best best best bestfriend is Iman Alyia Exora :) hihi ~ ! Yeahh. I'm kinda' jealous about her name but let's just forget that. In class, she sits beside me. HOHOHO ! Although i just knew her last year but she's my best best best BESTFRIEND jga XD ! Ohyah! I don't really share all of my secrets to her cus i don't know why -.- hahah! Reallyy. But both of us are fascinated to go Thailand one day. Ngeehee ~ ! I knew it was something that was extremely weirdo when i found out that we share the same favourite songs! We love Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd. And also A Thousand Years by Christina Perri :)
But the only thing that made us DIFFERENT is i love wacthing Sinetron and Iman admires watching Korean dramas. Maybe lah-.- I just guess :) Yeah! Accept that. Ohyah! If you guys wanna see her photos (snap,snap) . Just scroll down to my photo hall downnnn there :) hihi ~ ! oh! Forgotten something :OOOooo . She is tall and i'm quite shortie . Hahah XD ! But friends are not judge by height ritee? :) good then. Heheh ~ ! So, byebye. Hope you readers enjoyed reading about her :) please comment sometimes. Bored to see blank blog ==''

2 comments:

  1. yeah , we shouldn't judge people by their height ! hehe .. agree !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks wewen :) ya this bha. hohoho ! tpi sy mau tinggi sdah bha :p hahah ! nvm lah.

    ReplyDelete