Ngee ~ :)

Loved to waste muh time with blog :) ~ swagg :3

Thursday 2 February 2012

Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd :)


Swagger jagger, swagger jaggerYou should get some of your ownCount that money, get your game onGet your game on, get ya, get ya, game on
You can't stop looking me, staring at meBe what I be, you can't stop looking at meSo get off of my face,You can't stop clickin 'bout meWritin' 'bout me, tweeting 'bout me,I can't stop, it's what I gon' be,My swagger's in check
Get on the floor, get, get, get on the floorMy swagger's in checkGet on the floor, get, get, get on the floorI got in check
[Hook]
Swagger jagger, swagger jaggerYou should get some of your ownCount that money, get your game onYou're a hater, just let it go
Swagger jagger, swagger jaggerYou should get some of your ownCount that money, get your game onGet your game on, get your game on
You can't stop shoutin' at me, holler at me, be what I beYou can't stop looking at, so get off of my wayYou can't stop youtubing me, on repeat, running this beatYou can't stop this one is on me, i'm laughing all the wayGet on the floor, get, get, get on the floorMy swagger's in checkGet on the floor, get, get, get on the floorI got in check
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/swagger-jagger-lyrics-cher-lloyd.html ][Hook]
Swagger jagger, swagger jaggerYou should get some of your ownCount that money, get your game onYou're a hater, just let it go
Swagger jagger, swagger jaggerYou should get some of your ownCount that money, get your game onGet your game on, get your game on
[Bridge]
Hi haters, kiss kissI see you laterHi haters,It was very very very nice to meet you
Get on the floor...Get, get, get, get, get...Get, get, get...Get on the floor...
You can't stop staring at me, staring at me,at me.
Get on the floor!
I, I, I, I, I, I got it in check
Get on the floor...Get on the floor...
My swagger's in check
Get on the floor...You, you,you can't stop...Get on the floor...
I, I, got in check
p/s : I'm just sharing this. Loved this song, haters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment