Ngee ~ :)

Loved to waste muh time with blog :) ~ swagg :3

Saturday 14 July 2012

welcome back :)

hey guys :3 it's been a very long time i didn't post anything. today, i came up with a new post . hihi~ honestly, i miss my blog. it was a longg story. i've forgotten my password for a couple of times and when i try it today, it works. ohyeah :) fantastic baby - BOOM ! hahah xD . okay, i've been too busy as i'm not always at home. i am studying at a boarding school now- MRSM, KOKI :3 HUH! that should be another very acceptable reason i didn't post any. hehe :3 tomorrow i'm back to my cage. then, next saturday i'll be back home and maybe will blog if time wills. hahah xD okay, another interesting story is this tuesday, i'll be sitting for a test. whoops ! wish me luck, kays :) heheh xD i'll try my best in whatever i do. buli bah klau kau ;p hahah xD again, i miss blog too much :3 if can, i really do want to kiss my blog as many times i can. lol ;D hahah xD um, i'm quite worry for my History - i did study. ohyah! and also my Science. i've been wondering the cane that will hit me if i didn't make it for 75% above. well, as i say, i'll try my best, I WILL ! that's my enthusiasm. hmmps, tere are more interesting story i should have post but it's the end. okay, i started to realise how friends change our life. friends teach us LOVE, without friend we'll not know the meaning of TRUE LOVE before having our loved ones. i think i'm getting mature time by time. good ;D love the one you hate the most. life goes on and it's unpredictable :) i do love playing with quotes now. huh! maybe, will update more quotes next time. it's your attitude, not your aptitude that determine your altitude :)
kay, bye :) i think this is a full stop of my blog :) whee ~ i'll end it with another quotes :
STRANGERS may think i am QUIET, FRIENDS may think i am LOUD, but BEST FRIENDS know i am INSANE ! :3 bye'bye then . goodnite ;>

No comments:

Post a Comment